Jul 3, 2017

FASHION / Another Week, Another Outfit

t-shirt & belt- vintage | pantalon - topshop

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


t-shirt & belt - vintage | pantalon - topshop | shoes - zara | bag - selfmade

Happy Monday everyone! Another week, another outfit. Not a very exciting one though, I can admit that. I'm in desperate need of new summer clothing. I feel like I've made every possible combination with the things currently hanging in my closet. I wish I could show you something new! Unfortunately, all the local second hand and vintage shops have been hard on me. I've seen them all but somehow I can't find anything I like. At times like these it's very difficult to not break my no-fast-fashion policy. But I won't give in!! Luckily I'm going to Brussels this weekend so hopefully I can find some nice second hand and vintage shops there :)

If you have any tips for Brussels, don't hesitate to share them! 
x

6 comments

  1. heel leuk die loafers! veel plezier alvast in bruxelles. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toffe outfit! Veel plezier alvast in Brussel! :)

    xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love so so much this outfit!! Specially the t-shirt!!
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit!! The top is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die top is zo leuk! Heel veel plezier in Brussel, enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete