Jun 30, 2017

FASHION / Walking around Haarlem

t-shirt - second hand via united wardrobe | jeans - cos

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


t-shirt & shoes - second hand via united wardrobe | jeans - cos | bag - selfmade

YES! I passed my bachelor thesis which means I'm officially graduated hooray! So from now on there will be no more posts in which I complain about all the things I have to do for school, but instead there will finally be some more outfit posts again. Starting with this very relaxed one :) Last Wednesday I explored Haarlem with Janne. Even though the weather could have been better, we still had a lovely time. Haarlem has so many cute alleys and houses, we took pictures at every corner haha. I wore my favourite jeans from COS and two new purchases from United Wardrobe. The sneakers only cost me €20 and the t-shirt €7. You've gotta love second hand treasures!

And that's it for now! Has your summer break already started?
x
  

6 comments

  1. Wat goed! Gefeliciteerd <3 Geniet van je vakantie! Mijn vakantie is al anderhalfweekje aan de gang. Super fijn!
    En wat heb je een leuk shirt gescoord via united wardrobe. :-)

    Liefs,
    Evelien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaa lekker genieten nu. Was gezellig :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toffe outfit! En gefeliciteerd, geniet lekker van je vakantie! :)

    xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah wat leuk dat je je shirt en schoenen via UW hebt, ze zijn leuk!! Geniet van je vakantie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gefeliciteerd!! Ik vind je outfit heel tof! Zou ik ook zo kunnen dragen :D

    ReplyDelete