May 10, 2017

PERSONAL / I NEED YOUR HELP!

  photograph by Janne

As some of you might know from previous posts, I'm almost done with my study Communication and Media. In order to graduate I have to write a bachelor thesis, which entails an actual research. My topic deals with communication within the fashion industry, and therefore I'm looking for people who shop at fashion brands like H&M, Zara, Monki and Urban Outfitters etc. to fill out a short survey.

It would really mean the world to me if you could take 5 minutes of your time to fill out this short survey about a fashion brand named ONYX. The survey is in English and you remain anonymous!


xx

8 comments

  1. Ik ga het ook invullen! Wat een prachtige foto trouwens <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heb 'm even ingevuld! Echt een interessant onderwerp! Ga je ook nog wat schrijven over de resultaten? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Als daar vraag naar is dan kan ik dat zeker doen! x

      Delete
  3. Oeh wat een mooie foto! Maar natuurlijk vul ik 'm even voor je in :))

    ReplyDelete