May 7, 2017

FASHION / Vintage Denim Skirt

top - stylemoi | skirt - vintage | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  top - stylemoi | skirt - vintage | shoes - vagabond

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I wore a short skirt. Even though I have a bunch of them hanging in my wardrobe, I hardly choose to wear them. Probably because they're all pretty old and not really fit my style anymore. But last week, when I was looking for some nice vintage t-shirts, I ran into this denim skirt. I tried it on and I liked a lot more than I'd expected! I'm a little bit in doubt about the length however. I'm thinking of making it a tiny bit shorter just to make it a little bit more edgy. Anyways, as you can see from the photographs, the sun was shining. Finally! I spent the last two days outside with Dylan. On Friday we went to a music festival and yesterday we lay in the sun and had ice cream. I even got a little tan haha! I hope you've been able to enjoy the sunbeams as well. 

What do you think I should do? Keep the skirt like this or make it a tiny bit shorter?
x

6 comments

  1. Dit rokje is echt leuk! Denk dat net iets korter wel mooi is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely pictures, dear. You look stunning, as always:)
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat is hij leuk! Ik zou hem zeker niet korter maken, vind langere rokjes en jurkjes stukken mooier :) Leuk ook met dat shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuk! Dat shirtje vind ik echt heel leuk! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah die is echt leuk! De lengte vind ik ook gewoon tof zo! :)

    ReplyDelete