May 14, 2017

FASHION / One Month Left

t-shirt - h&m | skirt - vintag

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


t-shirt - h&m | skirt - vintage | shoes - vagabond

Only one month left and then I am officially done with studying. Or at least for the coming year haha. If all goes well I'll be graduating in June and after that I'm taking a gap year because I don't know which master course I want to take yet. I'm currently applying for some jobs and internships because I don't want to sit around doing nothing for 12 months. However, before I can focus on that I first have to focus on my bachelor thesis. I want to thank everyone who filled out my survey; I've reached my minimum amount of respondents which means I can start analyzing the results! If everything is finished I can write a short blogpost about what I've actually researched and what the findings are.

But for now, just a quick outfit update. The weather is finally becoming better here, which means I was able to go outside with bare legs, hooray! Now it's time start tanning them haha. 
x

8 comments

  1. Wat spannend allemaal! Succes, het gaat je vast lukken :) Zo'n 'gap year' lijkt me best leuk trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay spannend, bijna klaar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your shoes, great look!

    / ORRBLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allereerst: toffe look, gaaf gecombineerd zo bij elkaar! Daarnaast heel veel succes gewenst met de laatste weken scriptie!

    xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah succes met de laatste lootjes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een mooie look! Die rok is echt heel gaaf! En heel veel succes met de laatste loodjes en je tussenjaar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke rok! succes met je thesis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een onwijs gave outfit!! Ik houd van jouw stijltje, erg mooi <3

    ReplyDelete