Apr 28, 2017

FASHION / At the Station

shirt & shoes - vintage | pants - weekday

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


shirt & shoes - vintage | pants - weekday

Finally found some spare time to take some quick outfit pictures. Yesterday was Kingsday (the day we celebrate our king's birthday) and I finally had a day off from writing my bachelor thesis. Ever since I got back from Iceland, which already feels like weeks ago, I've been busy with school work and other stuff. I even had a job interview for an internship after the summer! But anyways, yesterday Dylan and I went into the city and strolled around the flee market and had coffee in the sun. Just before we got into the metro we quickly took these pictures, so my apologies for the quality haha. I've been wearing these pants non-stop because they're just so comfortable. I've even crowned them my 'writing pants'.

Hopefully I'll be able to take some better outfit pictures next week, I think I'll have some more time then!
x

7 comments

  1. Je broek is tof! Zo leuk gecombineerd. <3 Ik krijg er helemaal inspiratie door.

    Liefs,
    Evelien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die broek van jou is echt top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pictures, dear. You look stunning, as always:)
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto's en wat een mooie blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik ben al een hele tijd opzoek naar zo'n broek, super mooi! Knappe foto's ook :)

    ReplyDelete