Mar 1, 2017

PERSONAL / It's my 21st Birthday!


Read more by clicking on the read more button.

I guess the picture says it all: it's my birthday! I can't believe another year has flew by. I guess you could say I'm officially an adult now. Oh, how I wish we could stay kids forever haha. But we can't escape time and I guess we'll have to deal with that right haha? Anyways, like always, I'm celebrating my birthday in Austria. I can't think of any better way to celebrate. I'm snowboarding all day, my family and friends are here and of course there's plenty of good food and drinks. Luckily I'll be spending a couple more of days here so the first days of my 21st year on this planet will be amazing for sure!

To see what I'm up to in Austria you can follow me on Instagram @manonmargaretha!
x

8 comments

  1. Ah gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! Leuke foto's <3
    Liefs,
    Evelien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! :) Geniet van je dag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday dear :D
    Great blog! I'm following you, follow back?*
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! Superleuke foto's zeg, geniet van je dag!<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beetje laat, maar nog gefeliciteerd! :)

    xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nogal laat, maar alsnog gefeliciteeeerd! :) Hopelijk was het een fijne dag!

    ReplyDelete