Mar 31, 2017

FASHION / A little bit of frill

t-shirt - cos | pantalon - h&m conscious | bag - gamiss | shoes - vintage

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


t-shirt - cos | pantalon - h&m conscious | bag - gamiss | shoes - vintage

Happy Friday everyone! I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for the weekend. I had such a busy week so I was happy to be sleeping in this morning. Lucky as we are, Dylan and I don't have any classes on Fridays so we headed out for some late breakfast. I had the most delicious fried eggs at Gys Rotterdam. Yum, so good. After that we visited a few vintage shops and had some Italian ice cream. My first ice cream of the season! The weather has been so nice lately, but because of my busy schedule, today was the first time I could actually enjoy the sun. Spring, I'm ready for you! 

Have a lovely weekend! Any fun plans?
x

6 comments