Mar 26, 2017

FASHION / Hard Rock Cafe

t-shirt - vintage | jeans - cos

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.

t-shirt & shoes - vintage | jeans - cos

A little while ago I found this old t-shirt in the back of my closet. Quite frankly I don't even remember buying it, but I most likely got it in a thrift shop as I've never been to a Hard Rock Cafe myself haha. Anyways, the t-shirt appeared exactly at the right time. I was planning on buying a white t-shirt soon and now I don't have to anymore! I also rediscovered my white sneakers. Even though I've owned this pair for four years, I haven't worn them in two because they'd gotten really dirty at a festival. However, last week I tried to clean them with soap and bleach and that worked pretty well! They still have stains and are a bit yellowish, but until I have a better pair this will do. The sneakers and t-shirt combined together with my mom jeans really makes me feel like a 90s mom. But I kinda like it! It's just a very laid back outfit, perfect for a sunny Sunday like today :)

What do you think of this 90s mom look?
x

10 comments

  1. Ooh leuke outfit en ook mooie foto's met die schaduwen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Die schoenen en dat shirtje zijn echt top zo samen <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind het echt leuk hoe je dat shirtje hebt gestyled. Super leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie, stoere outfit! Echt heel tof gecombineerd zo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooie foto's! Ik moet toegeven dat dit niet een outfit is die ik zou dragen, het is niet helemaal mijn ding! De outfit met de bloemetjes jurk van een paar weken geleden is meer mijn ding haha!

    ReplyDelete