Feb 19, 2017

FASHION / Urban Walls

top - h&m conscious | dotted shirt - vintage

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


top & pantalon - h&m conscious | dotted shirt - vintage | shoes - zara
photographs by Janne

Last Wednesday Janne came to visit me in Rotterdam and we had such a good day! We were very lucky with the weather, it almost felt like spring, so we walked around one of my favourite neigborhoods. I showed her some of the cool street art we have in Rotterdam and we did a fun fotoshoot. I really like the result, this wall is probably one of my fav shoot locations in the city. It's so nice to play with all the lines! We also had a nice lunch and walked along the river. I really like showing people around Rotterdam. It always make me realize how happy I am to be living in this amazing city. Anyways, Janne actually does more of these photoshoots, you can check her work out here!

Oh, and my birthday is coming up! In 10 days I'll be turning 21. Pfoe, getting old here haha.
x

11 comments

  1. Prachtige foto's

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love your blog and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super leuk dat jullie hebben afgesproken, de resultaten mogen er zijn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaa was zeker een leuk dagje! En de foto's zijn echt gaaf geworden :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a great look & location!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toffe outfit en shootlocatie! Leuke foto's ook :)

    xx Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een toffe outfit en prachtige foto's zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. De foto's zijn zo gaaf geworden! :) En hé, nog iemand die binnenkort 21 wordt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rotterdam is inderdaad tof! erg mooie foto's heeft Janne van je gemaakt :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh wat een toffe locatie! Je outfit is echt gaaf, zo leuk met dat blouseje over zo'n zwarte top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw, die achtergrond maakt de foto's echt prachtig!!

    ReplyDelete