Feb 1, 2017

FASHION / A Matchy Situation

sweater dress - monki | mug - ikea

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


sweater dress - monki | mug - ikea

A little while ago I had one of those study days on which you don't leave the house and literally become one with your study books and laptop. On days like that I love to wear my huge sweater dress from Monki. This is by far the most comfortable thing I own; I even like it better than my sweatpants. Anyways, that evening Dylan came by for dinner and he noticed the matchy situation I was in. My coffee mug and sweater dress are a perfect match! At the time I was too busy to take pictures, but now that my exams are over I thought, why not take some photos? Using a coffee mug as an accessory, isn't that original or what?

Hopefully there will be another, proper outfit post online later this week!
x



9 comments

  1. Deze jurk moet ik ook hebben!! Hij is echt helemaal geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Streepjes are my first love, love deze outfit, staat super pretty bij je haar ook!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een heerlijk jurkje en heel leuke foto's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wat een fijne jurk! Lijkt me echt heerlijk zitten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh wat ziet hij er heerlijk warm uit! Heel leuk jurkje!

    ReplyDelete