Feb 4, 2017

FASHION / Grandma's Jacket

jacket - vintage | top - h&m conscious | pantalon - topshop | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


jacket - vintage | top - h&m conscious | pantalon - topshop | shoes - zara

Happy Saturday everyone! I have such a fun weekend planned out. It already started yesterday when I visited the new exhibitions at the museum I had my internship. For the Dutchies who are interested, Het Nieuwe Instituut in Rotterdam has a really cool exhibition about old school screensavers at the moment! Depending on when you're reading this, you might still be able to see a preview of it in my insta story (@manonmargaretha). Anyways, in the evening I went to a party at which one of my friends was one of the DJ's and tonight I have a dinner party wooh! And top it all off I'm ending the weekend with some vintage shopping together with my little sister on Sunday.

Oh, and what do you think of this jacket? I got it a while back from my grandma's closet but haven't worn it that much. I find it a really cool jacket but I'm having a hard time combining it with things other than this pantalon haha. 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend as well!
x


5 comments

  1. Echt zo'n oma jasje inderdaad (don't get me wrong), maar het staat echt super mooi! Gewoon heel classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaa, deze outfit vind ik echt geweldig! Staat je ook zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, wat een leuke outfit! Ik hou echt van die jasjes, en hij staat je ook erg mooi.

    ReplyDelete