Jan 22, 2017

FASHION / Granny Pants

t-shirt - comme des garcons | blazer - h&m | pantalon & belt - vintage | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  t-shirt - comme des garcons | blazer - h&m | pantalon & belt - vintage | shoes - vagabond

At this point I feel like it's no use to apologize anymore everytime I disappear from my blog for a while. I guess I've just become an irregular blogger. And you know what, I don't mind. I like the way it is right now. Sharing a couple of outfits every month is enough satisfying for me to keep doing what I do. I just hope you still enjoy it too! Anyways, you might be wondering what I've been up to which has made me too busy for blogging. Well the answer, like a lot of the time, is school. I'm finishing some nice classes right now and in February I'll start on my bachelor thesis. I'm really looking forward to that actually. I got assigned a theme that really fits me and I'm thinking about doing a research on sustainable fashion and branding! 

Talk to you soon!
x

4 comments

  1. Die broek is tof! En je plan klinkt leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's :) Ik vind je blazer ook erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je broek is zo leuk! Je shirt vind ik ook erg tof, vooral die kleine badge. Maakt het net wat unieker! Malou x

    ReplyDelete