Dec 1, 2016

PHOTOGRAPHY / London Photo Diary + Tips!

 
See more of my trip to London by clicking on the read more button!




Looking at these photographs makes me want to go back to London so bad! It was my second time in this amazing city and I still haven't seen and done everything I'd like to. Because it was just a 3-day-trip I thought it would be nice to briefly tell you how we've spent our days. Maybe it will inspire you to plan your own trip to London! 

1) On our first day we visited The British Museum. Dylan and I both really wanted to see the mummies and so we did. Ever since I was a young girl I've been fascinated with ancient Egypt, so to me this exhibition was super interesting. But anyways, even if you're not into history, I'd highly recommend paying the museum a visit, as entrance is free and the building itself is beautiful as well. We lunched at Honest Burgers and had dinner at Wagamama.

2) On our second day we hopped on the underground to Shoreditch, an upcoming neighborhood. We walked around to enjoy the street art and walked into some vintage shops. We had lunch at a very cute and small café of which I, unfortunately, can't remember the name. After lunch we visited Tate Modern. Again free entrance and an amazing building. But also amazing art. They had a room full with work of Louise Bourgeois, who is one of my favourite artists. At the end of the day we went up to the 10th floor and had an amazing view over the city. We had pizza for dinner at Franco Manca.

3) On our third and last day we walked a lot. First we went to 221B Baker Street, the Sherlock Holmes Museum. After that we strolled around Regent's park for a bit. There were so many cute squirrels! From Regent's park we walked all the way over to Soho. We made a pitstop at Paul to have some fresh juice and a delicious macaron. In the afternoon we gave The National Gallery a quick visit and in the evening we had dinner at Whyte & Brown in Kingly Court. We ended the day, and our short holiday in a movie theater next to Piccadilly Circus. We saw Fantastic Beasts and where to find them and it was the best! (I highly recommend watching this movie!)

Oops, this post turned out a bit longer than I'd expected haha. Hope you like it anyway!
x

8 comments

  1. Oohh tof! Ik vind die donkere foto's van die trappen echt helemaal geweldig!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel leuke foto's allemaal! Londen is zo'n toffe stad. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige foto's! Je hebt ook superleuke dingen gedaan<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fijne foto's! Weer eens wat anders dan de typische Londen touristen foto's. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah mooie foto's en leuke dingen die je hebt gedaan! Ik ga over twee weken dus kan hier wel wat inspiratie uit halen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtige foto's! Ik was er laatst nog. Wat een toffe stad is het toch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love London and your photos are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty photos! They make me want to go back to London :)

    ReplyDelete