Dec 11, 2016

FASHION / There's Never a Wrong Time for a Polka Dot

sweater - monki | pants & shoes - zara | bag - gamiss

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


sweater - monki | pants & shoes - zara | bag - gamiss

It's been a long time since I took pictures in front of my white wall. But when the weather doesn't allow me to take pictures outside, it's the only alternative. My sister and I were planning on doing a 'photoshoot day' last Saturday, but it was misty and drizzled the entire day :( Instead we did some shopping haha. I bought a really nice vintage top which I'll be wearing to my Christmas dinner. When the time comes, I'll share my Christmas outfit with you on the blog! After some shopping my sister went home and Dylan and I went to Rock a Rail. It's a really nice snowboarding competition in The Hague and it was so much fun. I really can't wait until February, when I'll be going to Austria again. It's still the best week of the year for me!

And that's it for now, hope you like this causal x comfortable outfit!
x

11 comments

  1. Ja het weer is zo vervelend voor foto's! Maar zo kan het inderdaad ook. Je broek is echt mooi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely in love with the look (and your hair)!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een ontzettend leuke broek! Ik ben echt dol op Polkadots, gek genoeg heb ik alleen nog niks in mijn garderobe waar ze op staan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah je broek is zo tof!! Stipjes zijn geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Outfit is sooooo amazing! You look gorgeous!
    Greetings from munich
    Heidi from wilderminds.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die broek heb je zo mooi gecombineerd, ben echt benieuwd naar je kerstoutfit!

    ReplyDelete