Dec 30, 2016

FASHION / New Year's Eve Outfit


See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


dress - reclaimed vintage | rings - cos

Is it very cliche to use some fireworks in 'new year's eve related' pictures? I guess it is but who cares. It was the only thing I could think of to add a party vibe to these pictures haha. Anyways, this is the dress I'll be wearing during new year's eve. I secretly also already wore it to one of my Christmas dinners, but that's between us, okay? The dress is from Reclaimed Vintage and I ordered it at Asos. I really love the fabric and the silver stars and open back make the dress even better!

I also want to take this opportunity to wish all of you a happy new year. I hope 2017 will be a year full of love & laughter; may all your dreams come true! 
x

10 comments

  1. heel mooi met die open rug! jij ook een fijne jaarwisseling :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo'n leuke outfit! Ik ben normaal niet zo'n fan van een open rug maar bij dit jurkje ziet het er heel mooi uit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wat een pracht van een jurkje! En sterretjes op foto's zijn gewoon te leuk, hihi. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah wat een leuk ding! Ook niet te kort, haha. Mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha nee hoor die sterretjes vind ik niet cliché ;) juist leuk! En echt een mooie jurk met die sterren en open rug :) Erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi jurkje! En juist heel tof die sterretjes erbij :) Veel plezier vanavond en voor jou ook een heel fijne 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat een mooie outfit ziet er goed uit, op een gezegend 2017 X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sterretjes maken het juist leuk! Ik ben trouwens echt verliefd op 't jurkje, love it! X

    ReplyDelete