Dec 27, 2016

FASHION / My 2016 in Outfits



See more of my favourite outfits of 2016 by clicking on the read more button.

First of all, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I had three (!) delicious Christmas dinners and even got a few lovely presents. But now that Christmas is over, we have something else to look forward to; the new year! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, but I say that every year, so maybe it's just me haha. Anyways, I thought it would be fun to make a little overview of my outfits of the past year. Due to my internship and my study, I was less active on my blog than previous years. This resulted in fewer outfit posts, but still I'm proud that I didn't give up on my blog. Even though my best blogging days are over, I still enjoy doing it :) 

Below you can find one outfit of each month of 2016. When you click on the month, you'll get directed to the entire outfit post! On the last day of the year I hope to share with you my New Year's Eve outfit; it's such a lovely dress! I just need to find some time to take pictures. Talk to you soon x

January 

February 

March 

April 

May 

June 

July 

August 

September 

October 

November 

December

7 comments

  1. Wat een toffe outfits! Leuk om zo terug te kijken en wat een te gekke stijl heb je!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tof overzicht! Ik vind jouw stijl altijd zo leuk en eigen. Ben benieuwd naar je NYE jurkje :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk om te zien! Je hebt echt een geweldige stijl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke stijl heb je! Ik ben er dol op hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hoe origineel heb je dit gedaan! Van elke maand een outfit. Zo tof!! Je hebt echt een hele mooie kledingstijl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your style, so unique!
    Keep going!
    xx

    http://summerlights-skye.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete