Dec 24, 2016

FASHION / A Casual Christmas

top - vintage | ring - cos

See more of my Christmas outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


 
top & belt - vintage | pantalon - topshop | ring - cos

Merry Christmas everyone! Today I bring to you my first holiday look, which is a rather casual one. A few weeks back I found this sparkly vintage top for only €8 and thought it would be perfect to wear at my Christmas dinners. I combined it with my black pantalon. Since I'll be sitting down all night, I figured the focus should be on the upper part of the outfit haha. If I could I would have done something special with my hair and make-up, but quite frankly I'm just not a 'beauty kind of girl'. I'm bad at it, and I don't particularly enjoy doing my hair or putting on make-up. And that's probably because I'm bad at it haha. The only thing I did to add a little bit more sparkle to the outfit is putting on some silver glittery nailpolish.

Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely weekend full of food and laughter! I'm going out for dinner with Dylan's family tonight and tomorrow I'll be spending the evening with my own family. After Christmas I'll be back on the blog with another holiday look!

Lots of love and kisses, Manon

1 comment

  1. Prachtige top zeg! Ik ben zelf ook niet iemand die zich veel met beauty bezighoudt, ik ben er ook niet erg goed in. Heel fijne kerstdagen! :)

    ReplyDelete