Dec 19, 2016

FASHION / At Least I'm Being Honest

shirt - unknown | jeans - cos | bag - gamiss | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.
  shirt - unknown | jeans - cos | bag - gamiss | shoes - zara

Happy Monday everyone! I'm spending this Monday ticking some things off my 'holiday to-do list'. Took some pictures of clothing which I put up on sale on United Wardrobe, did some necessary cleaning and now I'm taking a break by doing a little blogging :) Yesterday Dylan and I went to the Fenix Food Factory (highly recommend visiting when you're in Rotterdam!) to have some lunch and by accident we also quickly strolled around a Christmas market. We also took some quick pictures of my lazy Sunday outfit. I was wearing my fav jeans and a fake comme des garcons shirt. Yes, I hate to admit it but it's not a real one. Dylan ordered it somewhere online but it turned out to be too small for him so now I'm wearing it haha. At first I felt really stupid because I don't like fake products, but after a while I got used to it. Ah well, probably 50% of the people wearing this shirt are wearing a fake one anyways right? At least I'm being honest about it haha.

Hope you all have a lovely week! Next up will be my Christmas outfit.
x

5 comments

  1. Mooie outfit! Vooral de broek vind ik wel wat hebben. De schoenen wat minder, ik zou niet weten hoe ik die zou moeten dragen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al is die dan fake, ik vind je shirt heel leuk! En wat een toffe plek ook voor foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are honest. I think that a lot of people are wearing "fake" cloth. I think it's okay when there is not a huge "Louis Vuitton" Logo on it which already screams "Hey i'm not the original".
    However, I really like your lazy sunday outfit. Would wear the same on sundays :D

    Love, Janine
    www.florafallue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een toffe outfit zeg! I like it!

    ReplyDelete