Nov 14, 2016

FASHION / A Pop of Red

shirt - vintage | pants - weekday | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


shirt - vintage | pants - weekday | shoes - zara

Monday mornings aren't that bad if you can sleep in and do a little blogging! My classes only start at one o'clock today, which means I can start the week in a relaxed way; so grateful, like seriously haha. Anyways, I had a nice weekend so I'm totally ready for this new week! I startded my weekend on Thursday night when I went to the Zalando Style Icons Awards in Amsterdam. There was music, cocktails and snacks; what else can a girl ask for haha. Unfortunately I had a very busy schedule that day so I didn't have the time to dress up all fancy. I ended up wearing this outfit, which is rather casual but still chic I think :)  

Enjoy your Monday!
x

5 comments

  1. Ik vind je outfit nog steeds leuk! Heb je je haar weer geknipt? Lekker kort weer :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaaa mooi deze look en was leuk je weer te zien :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toffe look Manon! Love it!
    Liefs Iep xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toffe look! En inderdaad, maandagen zijn nog niet zo erg als je lekker rustig aan kan doen en tijd hebt om wat te bloggen hihi! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die blouse is zo gaaf! love it!!
    xx Frederique
    http://fablefrique.com - FAB le Frique

    ReplyDelete