Nov 6, 2016

FASHION / Knitted Sweater & New Ankle Boots

sweater - vintage | pantalon - topshop | bag - gamiss | shoes - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


sweater - vintage | pantalon - topshop | bag - gamiss | shoes - vagabond

Long time no blogging, oops! Let me give you a quick update on what's been going on. 1). After my last post, in which I already mentioned that I had a sore throat, I became quite ill. I spent an entire week in bed, which was really shitty timing because I had to cancel a concert and a really good party. Last weekend I finally felt a little bit better and then I immediately had to start studying for my exams. 2) My exams are over now and so is my Fashion Industry minor. Tomorrow I'll start with some new art history and journalism courses and I'm really looking forward to that! 3) Dylan and I booked a short trip to London! Dylan's birthday is at the end of the month and we're going to celebrate that in London. We've both been to London once but this will be the first time together, so exciting!

So that's what I've been up to the last two weeks;  basically I was anchored to either my bed or my study books haha. Anyways, today I finally had the time to take some outfit pictures again. Fall has definitely arrived which means it's sweater weather, hooray! Even though I dislike the rain in fall very, very much, I do love wearing warm sweaters like this one. I'm also wearing my new boots from Vagabond. At this point I own 3 pairs of Vagabond shoes, I guess you can say it's my favourite shoe brand haha.

If you have any tips on where to go / what to see in London, feel free to share them with me!
x

5 comments

  1. Zo leuk dat je naar Londen gaat. En die schoenen zijn zo wijs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, I really like the sweater!

    Jenn | Lune Nocturne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie laarsjes! Balen dat je zo ziek was, ik hoop dat je je weer helemaal top voelt :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww jeetje wat naar dat je zo ziek bent geweest ! maar wel ontzettend leuk dat je naar london gaat voor je verjaardag ! ik vind rondstruinen bij covent garden ontzettend leuk en naast de hagen dazs op leicester square heb je een onwijs leuk lief restaurantje waar je kan schommelen en biologisch eten kan eten, ik kom alleen niet meer op de naam (het is alweer 2 jaar geleden jammer genoeg)
    xx Ish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je laarsjes zijn echt geweldig! Ik vind ze zo tof ;D

    ReplyDelete