Nov 21, 2016

FASHION / It's All in the Details

cardigan - vintage

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


t-shirt & cardigan - vintage | jeans - cos | shoes - zara

Let me start of with saying thank you for your lovely responds on my last post, both here on the blog and on Instagram. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks about what goes on in the fashion industry! Plus, some of you seemed to enjoy a little bit more text, so in the future I might write some more elaborate posts. Secondly, on Instagram I got the question whether I would exclusively buy vintage and thrifted clothing, or if I'm also going to buy 'fair and conscious' brands. My answer to that is quite simple. I want to buy and support brands that do something for the environment, but the problem is that most of the time I can't afford these brands haha. Except for the H&M conscious collection maybe. Of course it can also be the case that I simply don't know these affordable but 'fair' brands yet, so if you do, please let me know! I'd really appreciate it :)

And then about the outfit. About two weeks ago I found this amazingly soft and beautiful cardigan at a vintage market stall in Rotterdam. I wore it for the first time last Saturday, when Dylan and I had a brunch with his family. I combined it with my favourite jeans to create an overall comfortable outfit. Perfect for sipping coffee and eating cheesecake. 

Hope you had a lovely Monday!
x

5 comments

  1. Wat een prachtig vest en toffe look voor de rest!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ontzettend leuk! Simpel maar toch lekker casual!
    Liefs,
    Elles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw! Onwijs mooi! De foto's ook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een mooie foto's zeg! Ik vind de schoentjes zo leuk! En dat vest lijkt me heerlijk!

    ReplyDelete