Oct 16, 2016

PHOTOGRAPHY / Stefy

 
See more by clicking on the read more button. 



Nope, I didn't dye my hear black, it's just not me in the photographs for a change haha. For my minor I had to shoot a fashion editorial and since I'm pretty happy with the result I thought it was worth sharing with you! My team and I decided to go for a minimal, less-is-more kind of editorial. We ended up with 5 photographs, but these two are my absolute favourites! Standing behind the camera instead of in front of it also made me realize, once again, how much I love photography. I really want to start making more photo series. I think I might ask my sister if she wants to model for me some day soon. 

What do you think of these photographs?
x

6 comments

  1. heel mooi zijn deze geworden zeg! ben eigenlijk ook wel benieuwd naar de andere 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaa!! Ik zag het al op insta, love it. Je hebt het echt goed gedaan :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die zijn zo mooi geworden! Ik hou echt van dat minimaal sfeertje en al die structuren en patronen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind de geometrische strepen zo mooi. Hele goede foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat zijn het gave foto's! Vind het heel gaaf met die strepen zo op de achtergrond. Ziet er tof uit! Ben erg benieuwd ook naar de andere drie foto's, ook al zijn dit jouw twee favorieten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erg gave foto's, vooral die met die lijnen! Fotograferen is inderdaad zo leuk om te doen.

    ReplyDelete