Oct 23, 2016

FASHION / Wearing Blue instead of Black

shirt & jeans - cos | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


shirt & jeans - cos | shoes - zara

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm currently on the couch with a soar throat, watching a catfish marathon. Even though I should be writing an essay, oops. I had a very busy, but fun week. Unfortunately my body hasn't handled it very well haha. Hopefully I feel better soon because I have important deadlines and an exam next week. Anyways, somewhere in between all appointments and parties, I still found some time to take outfit pictures. I was wearing my new blue top from COS, combined with my jeans from COS. I think it's actually been a while that I wore an outfit on the blog that doesn't involve any black haha (except for the shoes though). 

Okay, I'm off making some more tea to soften my throat!
x

3 comments

  1. Leuk blauw! Staat je goed, zou ik ook vaker moeten doen hihi

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie combinatie. Nog veel succes met je examens!

    ReplyDelete