Oct 1, 2016

FASHION / Sweater Weather Once Again

sweater - cos | pants - vintage | bag - gamiss | sandals - vagabond 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.


sweater - cos | pants - vintage | bag - gamiss | sandals - vagabond

Autumn is finally here and I'm so happy to be able to wear sweaters again! I bought this super comfy sweater a while ago at COS, but because of the high tempratures the last few weeks, this is my first time wearing it. I love the light grey colour and the fabric feels amazing as well. At first I wanted to combine the sweater with my mom jeans, but since those were in the laundry I paired them with my pinstripe pants and backpack. In addition to this new sweater, I also have two other autumn pieces I haven't worn yet. Can't wait to show you those too! 

Are you happy to be able to wear sweaters again?
x

1 comment