Oct 9, 2016

FASHION / An Addition to my Stripe Collection

sweater - zara | pantalon - topshop | rings - cos & fashionology

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.


sweater - zara | pantalon - topshop | rings - cos & fashionology

And yet another week has passed by. Every Sunday I feel like the week was once again too short. Do you know that feeling haha? Next week will already be the sixt week of my minor and deadlines are coming closer and closer. I don't want to complain though, because I'm really enjoying my minor Fashion Industry. Next week I'm shooting a fashion editorial and we're also going to visit a fashion photography exhibition in the Kunsthal, Rotterdam!

Anyways, today I wanted to show you some quick shots I took from my new sweater. I bought this one at the Zara while I was in Barcelona last summer. It was on sale and only cost me €10, hooray! It's a perfect addition to my stripe collection. I'll probably own over 10 striped shirts/sweaters by now haha.

That's it for now. I'm off writing an essay on gender-neutral fashion! 
x

3 comments

  1. So simple and classic! I love it <3

    www.catmorais.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG. Slay. ik houd van deze look!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete