Sep 18, 2016

FASHION / Not Dots but Squares

dress - gamiss | bag - gamiss | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


dress - gamiss | bag - gamiss | shoes - zara

After a few immensely hot last summer days, I was super happy when the tempratures dropped a bit so I was able to wear some of my new autumn pieces. A while ago the webshop Gamiss approached me to ask if I wanted to take a look at their collection, and when I did I immediately ordered this dress and the backpack. They are a perfect addition to my fall wardrobe and in combination with each other they create such a preppy look! I really like how the dress looks like a polka dot dress at first sight, but then when you look closer, you can see the dots are acutally little squares. In my opinion, details like that is what makes outfits, and fashion in general, so much fun!

And that's it for now, what do you think of this outfit?
x

7 comments

  1. Echt een super leuke outfit! Ik zou dit ook zo dragen in de herfst <3 Wat leuk dat je door Gamiss bent benaderd en wat mocht uitzoeken :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke jurkje! Die polkadots staan je goed!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. deze outfit, zo leuk! inderdaad leuk dat het geen stipjes zijn meer vierkantjes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige foto's, prachtige look!

    Liefs,
    Dascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tof jurkje zeg, de hele outfit trouwens!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik kende het merk gamiss helemaal niet maar ik vind jouw jurkje ontzettend cute!

    ReplyDelete