Sep 4, 2016

FASHION / Last Day of Summer


top - & other stories | jeans - cos | bag - made by dylan | sandals - vagabond 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 



top - & other stories | jeans - cos | bag - made by dylan | sandals - vagabond

After two months of sleeping in, travelling and hanging out, real life is about to start again. Today was my last day off and from tomorrow on my classes at university start again. Even though I had a good summer, I'm not sad that it's coming to an end. I'm going to follow three fashion related classes the coming two months and I'm really looking forward to that! Also, I've decided that it's time for me to get my driving license. I'll have a trial session on Tuesday; let's hope I'll survive haha!

Anyways, last week my best friend and I photographed some new vintage items for our webshop Trashcan, and after that she quickly took these pictures of my new shirt and jeans. And oops, I just noticed the lens cap in my back pocket haha. 

And that's it for now!
x

3 comments

  1. Leuke look! Succes weer met school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah wat een mooie outfit! Veel plezier met die colleges, ze klinken heel gaaf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veel succes en plezier weer op school! Heel toffe nieuwe items, vooral die broek :)!

    ReplyDelete