Sep 6, 2016

FASHION / Blue Jeans, Striped Shirt

t-shirt & jeans - cos | bag - made by dylan | sandals - vagabond 

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.


t-shirt & jeans - cos | bag - made by dylan | sandals - vagabond

Last week I spent an entire afternoon at the COS in Rotterdam to get rid of my leftover money from Stockholm. I'm currently cleaning out my closet which means there is room for new and better quality items, hooray! Unfortunately I don't walk into a COS store that often because my wallet simply doesn't allow it. But once in a while I find myself in the privileged position of having money left at the end of the month; like last week. Like a happy little girl I tried on many, many things and in the end I ended up with four items for the upcoming autumn/winter season. My favourite buy is definitely this pair of jeans, which I've already worn in my former outfit post. I also got a beautiful white, peplum shirt, a dark blue shirt and a light grey sweater. I can't wait to wear all of it and make tons of new combinations! 

Oh, and btw, I just had my first driving lesson and here I am typing this. I survived so I guess that's a good sign haha!
x

7 comments

  1. Toffe outfit! Cos is echt liefde maar zo duur haha.. Ik ben benieuwd naar je andere items! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele gave schoenen! Leuke haarstijl ook. Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. De broek is zo gaaf! En fijn dat de rijles goed ging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and outfit! Greetings from Montreal, Canada. Je parle francais aussi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and outfit! Greetings from Montreal, Canada. Je parle francais aussi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really adore this outfit and would wear it. So minimalist. Your hair is pretty! :) xx

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete