Aug 28, 2016

PHOTOGRAPHY / Stockholm Photo Diary + Tips!

 
See more of my trip to Stockholm by clicking on the read more button. 





Just as I promised, here are some of the photographs I took while I was in Stockholm. The city is absolutely gorgeous and every corner is worth photographing, but since I had company I didn't want to pay too much attention to taking photographs. Instead I just wanted to focus on Dylan and our beautiful surroundings. Anyways, to accompany these photographs I thought I'd share some of the things we'd did in Stockholm. Maybe it will inspire you to book a trip to Stockholm yourself!

First of all, rent a bike! We rented a bike for three days and it was the perfect way to see lots of different neighbourhoods. Even though the metro stations are very arty in Stockholm, renting a bike allows you to see so much more of the city! Secondly, I really enjoyed going to the Rosendals Tradgard on the island Djurgarden. It's a big garden where they grow all kinds of food and flowers and you can have lunch in the greenhouses or under the apple trees! I also loved spending an afternoon at Gamla Stan, the old town district. Even though it's very touristy, it is very beautiful. Small alleys, check. Colourful houses, check. Cute little shops, check! Also, when you like vintage shopping you should definitely go check out Sofo, a neighbourhood on the island Sodermalm. And last but not least, I loved the Moderna Museet. They're currently having an amazing exhibition by Yayoi Kusama on display (last photograph). 

I know this is very brief, but my blog is not really the place for a real city guide. Unless, of course, you guys would like me to make one. If so, please let me know! 
x

1 comment

  1. Stockholm lijkt me geweldig! En super leuk dat je naar de expo bent gegaan. Ik heb hem toen in Kopenhagen gezien. Zo gaaf :)

    ReplyDelete