Aug 4, 2016

PERSONAL / A Little Bit of Chit-Chat


See more of this post by clicking on the read more button.



So as you may have noticed, I didn't share that many outfit posts with you lately. Although I'd planned to use my holiday to pick up blogging again, unfortunately, July had some other things in store for me. Dylan broke his arm and needed surgery, I had a bladder infection and some dental problems and there were lots of other small things that stood in the way of blogging. But August has arrived and this month promises to be better! First of all, I'll be going to Barcelona next week and later in August I'll be going to Stockholm for the first time, so exciting!

In addition to these travels, there are also some smaller, fun activities on the planning; like going to an open-air cinema, seeing my best friend again after what feels like 6 months but is actually just a few weeks, and going to a theme park. And then in September university starts again and I'll be starting my minor Fashion Industry. I'm really looking forward to that as well!

Anyways, I thought I'd keep it short because we're all busy enjoying our summer right! Since I'm not bringing my laptop with me on my trips to Barcelona and Stockholm, it will be quiet on the blog the coming weeks. However, if you'd like to keep up-to-date with my travels, you should follow me on Instagram: @manonmargaretha Beautiful places equal beautiful instagram pictures, hooray!

And that's it for now!
x

Post a Comment