Aug 14, 2016

FASHION / Vintage Feels in Spain

shirt & skirt - vintage

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


shirt & skirt - vintage | sandals - vagabond

Hello beautiful people! Yesterday I got back from a wonderful trip to Spain. I stayed with my family in an apartment just outside of Barcelona. Which was perfect because it allowed us to go into the big city and at the same time easily explore other cute towns in the area. I'd hoped to take many outfit pictures in the many cute streets Barcelona has to offer, but unfortunately the heath made me very lazy when it came down to fashion. Most of the time I just wore shorts and a black crop top haha. Anyways, I managed to wear this presentable outfit and take pictures of it, hooray! 

Later this week there will be a photo diary online, but you can already find some shots on my instagram: @manonmargaretha
x

9 comments

  1. Hele leuke outfit heb je aan! Mooie foto's ook! -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik plan ook altijd prachtige outfits op locatie als ik op vakantie ga, maar ik zit 9 van de 10 keer lekker lui in men bikini bij t strand!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een fijn outfitje! Toffe sandalen. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt een hele mooie outfit die past bij de Spaanse sferen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wauw wat een geweldig mooie outfit<3 Ik ben echt verliefd op je stijl maar dat wist je geloof ik al, lol ;) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, wat mooi! Ik hou echt zoveel van je stijl! Hij is zo uniek x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zo gaaf! Je schoenen blijven geweldig!

    ReplyDelete