Aug 25, 2016

FASHION / Polka Dots in Stockholm

top - monki | pants - zara | bag - made by dylan | sandals - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


top - monki | pants - zara | bag - made by dylan | sandals - vagabond

Long time no see! Last Tuesday night I got back from a 5-day-trip to Stockholm with Dylan. We had an absolutely amazing time there and I wish I could have stayed a little longer in the 'Venice of the North', as they like to call it. I took quite some pictures and I'll be sharing those with you later on this week. I'll also share my tips and tricks on where to go and what to see in Stockholm! But for now, here is an outfit post shot in the lovely streets of Stockholm. We were very lucky with the weather so I was able to wear crop tops and sandals our entire stay, hooray! On our first day I combined them with my new dotted pants from the zara.

And that's it for now! 
x

3 comments

  1. Die broek is zo tof! En wat lekker dat het weer zo fijn was :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw wat een gave broek! Ben benieuwd naar de foto's van Stockholm, fijn dat jullie het leuk hebben gehad! :)

    ReplyDelete