Jul 13, 2016

FASHION / A Pair of Favs

t-shirt - cos | pants - weekday | sandals - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


t-shirt - cos | pants - weekday | sandals - vagabond

We all have those items in our closet that get to see the daylight more often than all the other items. We call them our to-go items, our must-haves or our favourites. But in the end it just means that these items are perfect for you and you fear the day that they will be worn out. For me, everything in this outfit belongs to the favourite list. I love these sandals, I absolutely adore these pants and stripes, well, how can you not like those! And even though I've had all these items already for a while, I yet hadn't combined them together. So tadaaa, a new outfit for on the blog haha! 

And a fun fact; my best friend and I took these pictures in the city hall of the Hague. But during the shoot, security guards came to us and told us we weren't allowed to take pictures without permission. Of course we had to stop (so no detail shots), but I'm still using these pictures anyways. Watch out, we got a badass over here! (haha no)

And that's it for now!
x

4 comments

  1. Zo'n fijne outfit <3. Die sandalen, looove it! Haha oeps, betrapt door de security!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Badass. Lekker herkenbaar ook dat stadhuis. Anyways, ik ben de laatste tijd ook helemaal weg van streepjes. Love it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete