Jul 7, 2016

FASHION / Minimal Ruffled Skirt

skirt - vintage | sandals - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


skirt & vest - vintage | crop top - monki | sandals - vagabond

Last month there were two vintage kilo sales here in Rotterdam. As the vintage enthusiast that I am, I had to pay both a visit. And with success, because from both kilo sales I renturned home with some lovely finds. In this outfit I combined two of my new items. First of all, this amazing skirt, which only cost me like €3 or something. I love the little ruffles at the bottom and I love how it perfectly fits me in the waist. And secondly, this vest with a tiny touch of glamour. At first I doubted a little bit about this vest, but I'm glad I took it home with me. I think it gives an all-black outfit like this just that little bit of extra sparkle!

What do you think of my new buys?
x

3 comments

  1. The jacket is fabulous

    https://matchamilady.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wat mooi, ik ben helemaal verzot op deze outfit! Die details van het vestje zijn ook zo pretty<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hele mooie aankoopjes! staat je goed :)

    ReplyDelete