Jun 5, 2016

FASHION / In the Park

top - forever21 | shorts - vintage | sandals - vagabond

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.

top - forever21 | shorts - vintage | sandals - vagabond

Hello everybody! How's life? I had a lovely weekend! On Friday I went to a free festival where both De Staat and De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig gave away an incredible performance. I loooove De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig and lucky as I am, I'm going to see them again in about two weeks at We Are Electric Weekender, which is also a festival. The rest of the weekend I mainly spend my time outside because of the good weather. Dylan took these pictures of me when we took a stroll through the park on Saturday. I just love those lazy days in the park. I was wearing one of my favourite vintage pieces, these striped shorts. I really need to start working on my tan tho, my legs are so pale haha.

And that's it for now!
x

1 comment