May 1, 2016

PHOTOGRAPHY / UPDATE

See more of this post by clicking on the read more button.

Hi Guys! So I thought it was time for an update. I'm one month into my internship now, and so far, so good. I'm learning a lot; about what it's like working at a communication department and also about myself, what I'm good at, where my interests lay etc. The only thing I can't get used to yet is the fact that I have so little free time haha. Weekends fly by so fast, it's unbelievable. Anyways, the fact that my blog is laying low at the moment, doesn't mean I'm not creating any content. I'm trying to post on Instagram on a daily bases, and although the quality of these pictures are shitty in comparison to my 50 mm lens, it's still better than nothing right?

So if you want to keep track of what I'm up to, look me up on Instagram! 
@manonmargaretha 
x

1 comment

  1. ik vind de foto's echt super tof! Mijn favo is dat gebouw en die lucht, wauwe.

    xo

    ReplyDelete