May 13, 2016

NEW IN / Vagabond Sandals

shoes - vagabond

See more of my new shoes by clicking on the read more button. 


shoes - vagabond

A new season comes with new shoes. Thanks to a friend who tipped me that Zalando Lounge had a great deal regarding Vagabond shoes, I now own a nice pair of new sandals, hooray! After I've been wearing the well-known chunky boots from the same brand for two years straight, it's nice to finally have an open pair for the summer as well. Now I just have to pray that the weather here in the Netherlands stays as good as it currently is so I can wear these beauties in my next outfit post!

What do you think of my new shoes?
x

3 comments

  1. Hey!

    Ik zou deze sandalen nooit dragen of kopen, maar jou staan ze wel mooi!

    Liefs Astrid (Timeless Elegance)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good! Vind ze ook echt helemaal bij jou en je stijl passen!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt onwijs gave schoenen!

    ReplyDelete