May 29, 2016

FASHION / New Striped Top + Life Update!

top - cos

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


top - cos | pantalon - topshop | shoes - vagabond

Hello guys! Missed me? The last two weeks have been very busy and chaotic, which made me totally forget about blogging. I thought it would be nice to give you a little update on where I am with my life at the moment haha. 1) I'm still very busy with my internship, right now I'm at 2/3 which means I have only one month left. After that it's time to celebrate the summer wooh! 2) Also my phone died last week. This really sucks because I don't have any backup phone. I'm currently waiting for my phone to be fixed, but I have no idea how long it's going to take. Anyways, that also explains why it has been a bit quiet on my Instagram. 3) On top of that I also had the flu last week, which means I was knocked out for a couple of days. Luckily I'm feeling a lot better right now, but you can see why my head wasn't really into blogging with all of this going on haha 4) And to finish of with some fun news; I'm going to Barcelona this summer! I'm really late with making plans for the summer this year, but a week in Barcelona with my family is a good start!

And that's it for now, hopefully I'll be able to make another outfit post for you next week!
x

4 comments

  1. Lekkere outfit! Gelukkig ben je weer beter. Wat lekker zeg Barcelona!! Jaloers!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gelukkige voel je je al beter :) ooh leuk dat je naar Barcelona gaat, ik ben er zelf nog nooit geweest! Ik vind je outfit echt leuk! Ik ben helemaal gek op je sandalen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mehh, wat een pech met die telefoon en het ziekjes zijn. Gelukkig gaat het beter nu. Barcelona, wauw, dat is een fijn vooruitzicht! Heel leuke outfit trouwens :)

    ReplyDelete