May 7, 2016

FASHION / The dark days are over

top - cos | jeans - h&m

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


top - cos | jeans - h&m | shoes - vagabond | bag - unknown

So the last few days have been absolutely amazing regarding the weather. On Thursday I had a day off work because on the 5th of May we celebrate our freedom here in The Netherlands. I visited a free festival and the weather was absolutely perfect. Sitting in the sunshine with good friends, good music and good food. That's how life is supposed to be if you ask me. Hopefully this weekend will be just as good. At least I already know the weather will be even better haha. Today is actually the first day I'm going outside with bare legs wooh! If my legs aren't too white I might take some outfit pictures too haha.

Anyways, this outfit is something I wore to work last week. These pictures were taken with my sister's camera and since I didn't really knew how to work with it, these pictures didn't turn out so great. Still I wanted to share them with you, for the sake of keeping my blog alive in these busy internship times haha!

Enjoy your weekend!
x

Post a Comment