Apr 4, 2016

PERSONAL / My First Day as an Intern!


Read more about my internship by clicking on the read more button.


As some of you might recall from some older blogposts, I have to do an internship for my study. A few weeks ago I already told you that I found an internship at the communication & marketing department of The New Institute. This is a Rotterdam based museum about architecture, design and e-culture. And today is going to be my first day! I'm very excited but also a little bit nervous because I'm not used to working a 9 to 5 job. Ever since I've started studying at university I got really spoiled regarding the hours I have to make. The last 2 months I only had to go to school 6 hours per week, so going from that to 40 hours a week is a big transition haha. Anyways, I just wanted to give you this update and let you know that because of my full schedule the coming 3 months, there might be less outfit posts. But if you want to see what I'm up to on a daily basis at my new job, feel free to follow me on instagram: @manonmargaretha

Wish me luck!
x

2 comments

  1. Veel plezier en succes bij je stage! Ben benieuwd hoe je het gaat hebben :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave stageplek! Heel veel plezier. En dat jasje op de foto is echt supaahcool :)

    ReplyDelete