Apr 18, 2016

FASHION / Vintage Pinstripe Pants

top - weekday | pants - vintage | bag - made by Dylan | shoes - invito

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


top - weekday | pants - vintage | bag - made by Dylan | shoes - invito

Hi Guys! How's life? Mine is pretty great! I'm slowely getting into a new routine of working all day without being super tired in the evenings. That way I can still maintain a social life haha! On Friday night I went out dancing with a friend and I spend my Sunday with Dylan having breakfast in bed and lunch outdoors. After our lunch we also took some outfit pictures of my new purchase; vintage pinstripe pants! I found these at a vintage kilo sale last weekend and I'm amazed by how perfect the length is. I'm not that tall but I do have some curves, so it's always hard to find pants that fit me right, but these fit like a glove!

And that's it for now. I'll probably be back with a new outfit next weekend!
x

3 comments

  1. erg mooi! staat je goed.
    prachtige zonnige foto's ook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie broek! Matcht ook perfect bij die tas :)

    ReplyDelete