Apr 11, 2016

FASHION / Florals? For Sping? Groundbreaking

dress - vintage

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


dress - vintage

Florals for spring are not very groundbreaking, I know that. But still I like to wear this granny dress as soon as spring arrives. This weekend we had some pretty good weather here in the Netherlands, so it was time to put on this dress and catch some sun! After my first week as an intern, I noticed I appreciated the weekend much more. But it also went by must faster haha. On Friday night I went out with some friends and on Sunday I had a nice garden party in the sun. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive. My first week at Het Nieuwe Instituut was pretty good, but also very time consuming. On weekdays I simply don't have any time to take outfit pictures. However, I'm going to try to take outfit pictures in the weekends! 

And that's it for now, how was your weekend?
x

4 comments