Apr 24, 2016

FASHION / Decisions Decisions

blazer - vintage | top - bershka | pantalon - topshop | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


blazer - vintage | top - bershka | pantalon - topshop | shoes - zara

And yet another week has passed. I can't believe I'm already nearly at 1/3 of my internship, time really flies by! The coming weeks will even go faster since we'll have some national holidays which means I'll have some extra days off, yeah! I also received my first internship allowance, and even though it's not much, it's very welcome. I really need to get my hair dyed again, so the first place where I'm going to spend my money is at the hairdresser haha. And from what's left I'll probably buy a lot of food. Or maybe a nice swimsuit. Or shoes. mhmm decisions decisions.

What do you think, should I buy a swimsuit or some summer shoes with my well earned money?
x

3 comments

  1. Swimsuit!!!!

    Ik vind dit blazertje nog steeds zo leuk. Ik weet die post nog bij fashionweek waar in die toen zo opviel!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie schoenen en mooi kleurtje heeft de blazer! Ik zou gaan voor schoenen ;-)

    ReplyDelete