Mar 1, 2016

PERSONAL / It's my 20th Birthday!



Read more about my birthday by clicking on the read more button.

I guess the title of this post says it all: It's my 20th birthday today! It feels kind of weird to say goodbye to my teens but I'm also looking forward to my twenties. Besides that, my 19th year on this planet was kind of amazing; I moved out, made new friends and visited beautiful places. Of which very recently, Austria. I got back home from snowboarding on Sunday afternoon (that also explains the silence on my blog) and after that I first had to settle in. Doing the laundry, going grocery shopping; that kind of stuff. Anyways, today I won't really celebrate my birthday. Dylan and I might go out for dinner tonight but that's it. On Friday however, I'm going to celebrate with lots of wine and dancing! 

Have a nice Tuesday!
x

10 comments

  1. Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, meis! Maak er een mooie dag van!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! that your twenties may be good haha]
    xx Ish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Van harte gefeliciteerd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah, zo raar inderdaad om je 'teens' te verlaten. Ik vond dat twee jaar geleden ook heel vreemd, hihi. Maar eerlijk, zoveel verandert er niet hoor. Gefeliciteerd, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nog maals gefeliciteerd! Geniet van je eten, en ofcourse vrijdag van de wijn!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. gefeliciteerd! hopelijk heb je een leuke dag gehad :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gefeliciteerd! Hopelijk heb je een fijne dag gehad en lekker taart gegeten :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday ^^ (a bit late), I just discovered your blog and I really like it <3

    Basic Is The Mood

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nog van harte gefeliciteerd!! Ik ben op 1 maart 21 geworden haha :)

    ReplyDelete