Mar 17, 2016

INSPIRATION / Wardrobe Wishes: Zara Edition



See more of this inspiration post by clicking on the read more button.


1 2 3 4 5 6

I haven't been shopping a lot lately, and especially not in regular shops. All the things that have been added to my wardrobe the last few months were either a gift or thrifted / vintage. However, I am in desperate need of some new spring items haha. So, as usual, I started with some online browsing through my favourite webshops. And then I came across Zara. It has been a veeeery long time since my last purchase at Zara but I was happily surprised with their current collection! I love all the light materials and wide sleeves. Oh, and you know how patchwork is currently thing? Well Zara has a very nice pair of jeans that fits the trend. Anyways, I thought I'd show you some of my favourite with the idea that it will inspire you!

And that's it for now!
x

2 comments

  1. te leuke dingen! vooral 1 & 6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo leuk allemaal! Vooral die broek met patches, love it. Moet snel weer een bezoekje brengen aan de Zara zie ik! :)

    ReplyDelete