Mar 4, 2016

FASHION / My Favorite Vintage Fashion Items



See more of my vintage fashion items by clicking on the read more button. 





Hi guys! Today I'd like to share with you my 5 favorite vintage fashion items! As some of you might know, I love vintage and thrifted clothing. I just love the thrill of finding something unique and beautiful for a small price. Over the years I therefore have created quite the collection in my closet. And even though I like all of the things I buy (I mean, I buy them for a reason haha), I do have some items that I tend to wear over and over again. So, let me introduce to you: my favs! 

1) The first blouse is a classic vintage if you'll ask me. I actually got it very recently and I haven't even wore it on the blog yet. But I already know this is going to be an all time favorite! 2) This skirt is amazing! I got it at a vintage kilo sale last year and I've worn it quite a lot during the summer! The thing that makes this skirt a favorite is that it fits me perfectly in the waist! 3) A very simple, but elegant top that I found in a thriftshop in Antwerp. This is just one of those pieces that will do for every occasion. 4) My lovely grandma dress! I still remember finding this beauty and feeling so excited about trying it on. I can't wait to wear this dress again in Spring! 5) And last but not least, my all time favorite shorts. I love the stripes, I love the length and I love the cute little buttons. 

Do you own a vintage item that you absolutely love?
x

10 comments

  1. Leuk dat je dit laat zien! De eerste blouse en derde top zijn mijn favoriet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaa, your grandma's dress looks sooo good on you! And by the way, my favorite vintage item is my dark green suede jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supergave items! Het zijn echt heerlijke vintage pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een gave kleren zeg, ik vind de 2e outfit het mooiste :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allemaal zulke leuke en unieke items! Ik heb helemaal geen vintage in mijn kast, terwijl het zo leuk is eigenlijk. Het wordt tijd dat ik vintage winkeltjes ga ontdekken :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ik raad het je echt aan, als je goed zoekt kan je zulke mooie dingen vinden!

      Delete
  6. Die lange bloemenjruk is echt geweldig! Het staat je allemaal super:) Ik heb laatst een lichtgeel Ralph Lauren Bomberjack gescoord bij een kiloshop, waar ik echt helemaal verliefd op ben!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die tweede outfit is echt geweldig! -x-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Manon, de tweede outfit is zeket mijn favo! XOXO

    ReplyDelete