Mar 10, 2016

FASHION / Light Grey Pantalon

sweater, belt & pants - vintage | bag - arrey berlin | shoes - invito

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button.


sweater, belt & pants - vintage | bag - arrey berlin | shoes - invito

Today I'm covered in a lot of vintage again! I discovered these light, grey pantalons in my grandma's closet a few weeks ago and I took them with me because I'm in love with the colour. However, I was still doubting a little bit on how to combine them because they are a little bit to big for me. But, I found a way! I'm really digging this combi of elegant pants and grungy sweaters, I think it makes the outfit so interesting! Anyways, the last couple of days have been quite relaxing. On Tuesday I had lunch at Baker&Moore with an old friend (nice lunch hotspot for when you're in Rotterdam!) and in the evening I went to see Spotlight. I think it's a really good movie and I recommend it to anyone who's interested in journalism! And yesterday I went to my old hometown to have a belated birthday celebration with some family. 

How's your week going?
x

9 comments

  1. Ik vind dit een hele mooie fancy look. De tas is prachtig! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit staat je zo mooi! Hele toffe combinatie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit. love the pants. XOXO, Mimi
    +http://fashionlook4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw wat een toffe blog heb je! Erg mooie foto's ook! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, add your looks to our fashion community http://www.thefashionstyles.com/activity/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele vette combinatie! Had het zelf nooit bij elkaar gedacht, maar staat je echt heel goed :)

    ReplyDelete