Mar 14, 2016

FASHION / I've Found an (super awesome) Internship!

blazer & pants - h&m | top - c&a | shoes - zara | bag - made by Dylan

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 


blazer & pants - h&m | top - c&a | shoes - zara | bag - made by Dylan

Happy Monday everybody! I have some very exciting news for you today: I've officially found an internship! Starting from the 4th of April until July I'll be assisting the marketing & communication department of Het Nieuwe Instituut (The New Institute). This is a really nice museum about architecture, e-commerce and design, located in Rotterdam. I've acutally had my interview a long time ago, but last week we finally signed the contract so now it's official haha. Although I'm super excited and curious to see what working at a 'real job' is like, I"m also a bit nervous. I'm just not really sure what to expect haha. Anyways, to accompany this good news Dylan took some outfit pictures of me yesterday. I kinda like the boyish look! 

Have you ever done an internship?
x

6 comments

  1. Leuk dat je een stage hebt gevonden, klinkt nu al leuk! Je outfit is ook leuk weer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele leuk outfit! Succes met je stageplek <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat super, heel veel plezier daar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog, I follow you :)
    Happy Monday!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat leuk, veel succes alvast! :) En deze outfit is echt gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit! and congratulations on finding an internship!

    http://charlotte-piears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete