Mar 7, 2016

FASHION / He Knows What I Like

top - vintage | skirt - oasap | bag - made by Dylan | shoes - zara

See more of this outfit by clicking on the read more button. 



top - vintage | skirt - oasap | bag - made by Dylan | shoes - zara

Even though I've been living in Rotterdam for almost a year now, I still discover new places every now and then. Like yesterday, when Dylan and I came across this cool wall which is perfect for taking outfit pictures! Besides the wall, there is something else in these pictures which I find really cool, namely, my new bag! Recently my boyfriend Dylan got a sewing machine and as a surprise, he made this bag for me. I'm super happy with it, he knows what I like haha! The thing I like the most is that on one side the bag has horizontal stipes, and on the other it has vertical stripes. You know what they say; it's all about the details!

What do you think about my new bag?
x

5 comments

  1. ahw zo lief dat je vriendje je zo goed kent ! en de tas is echt heel erg gaaf !
    xx Ish

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah zo leuk die tas! mooie outfit ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat lief dat ie een tas voor je heeft gemaakt, heel leuk:) En mooie outfit ook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit :)

    Melisa

    melisandko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh... Wat een tof rokje, echt leuk zo op die laatste foto! En gave tas ook!

    ReplyDelete